Ranking PC's best open-world video games to date. They're the top-rated PC (Windows, Mac & LInux) titles of the genre. Buy these games here and help support this channel via the Amazon affiliate links below:
* Grand Theft Auto V https://goo.gl/mVDsYb
* Far Cry 3 https://goo.gl/D53Ffa
* Fallout: New Vegas https://goo.gl/Vf0S9o
* Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim https://goo.gl/VZe3ZM
* Batman: Arkham City https://goo.gl/biYtAy
* Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain https://goo.gl/7KYW2X
* The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt https://goo.gl/TsOabN
* Terraria http://goo.gl/aFif1J
whatoplay updates you with the latest, the most anticipated and the best PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, iOS and Android video games today. Subscribe now at https://www.youtube.com/user/whatoplaychannel
Discover and Share your video game choices at https://whatoplay.com.
Connect with other whatoplay followers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+
"Granddaddy of open world games?" Hell no. GTA V is not the "grandaddy" of open world games. Many open world games have been around even since the DOS. All of the TES games, all of the Fallout games, Every GTA game from before GTA V, etc. Heck, many of the games on this list predate it.
GTA 5 ? Horrible story (Payday campaign or what is this bullshit), unlikable protagonists (a grumbler, a choleric guy in midlife crysis and of course the psychopath) and multiplayer is for RockStar maybe good but without mods it becames fast boring and the loading times and connection losts are pissing off... a complete overhyped game and a shame for the GTA series - I have any because I was a big fan (especially of GTA San Andreas) - but I wished I never played this game!