My US visa, skincare routine, a new relationship & home shopping. Ultimate Skin Spa by Vanity Planet :http://vpwow.com/ultimatelilia Use code ‘ultimatelilia’ for 70% off! Use the link to save big!!
Become part of my online #LilyLikeFam by subscribing: https://www.youtube.com/user/nappyhairz?sub_confirmation=1
Hey loves! I hope you enjoyed watching this DC Diaries - I finally feel like we are up to date with each other now. Don't forget to subscribe to my channel and click on the bell to receive a notification when I post a new video!
This video is in collaboration with Vanity Planet.
❤ Skin Care Routine
- Cleanser https://rstyle.me/~aEye8
- Daily Exfoliant https://rstyle.me/~auAbT
- Toner https://rstyle.me/~aEylg
- Hydrating Serum https://rstyle.me/~aEylC
- Eye Serum https://rstyle.me/~aEylF
- Illuminating Moisturizer https://rstyle.me/~aEym6
- CC Cream https://rstyle.me/~aEym8
- Self Tanner https://rstyle.me/~aEym9
❤ Home Decor Items
- Antropologie Coasters c9iaaycacpf
- Canopy Bed https://amzn.to/2QY2wXk
- Drapes https://amzn.to/2N2bVKn
❤ What To Watch Next:
Previous DC Diaries https://youtu.be/49Y4NS-rPlg
❤ Where To Follow Me:
- BLOG: http://www.lily-like.com/
- WEBSHOP: http://suppliedbylily.com/
- INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/lilylikecom
- STUDYGRAM (Study Instagram Page): https://www.instagram.com/studyingwithlily/
- MISS INDEPENDENT MAG INSTAGRAM (my Online Magazine): https://www.instagram.com/missindependentmag
- SNAPCHAT: LilyLikecom
- FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/lilylikecom
- TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/lilylikecom
- BLOGLOVIN': https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/lily-like-11431363
- SOUNDCLOUD: http://www.soundcloud.com/lilylikecom
- PINTEREST: http://www.pinterest.com/lilylikecom
❤ EMAIL ME : email@example.com
❤ My Supplied by Lily Stationery Line:
Order your Supplied by Lily Luxury Lifestyle & Student Stationery right now! The perfect stationery for students in (law) school/university or career girls working on their business and personal goals!
- ORDER NOW: http://www.SuppliedbyLily.com
- INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/suppliedbylily
- FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/suppliedbylily
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/suppliedbylily
❤ Frequently Asked Questions:
- How old are you? 23
- Where are you from? I'm born in the Netherlands, but my family is from Russia, and I am currently living in Washington DC. Dutch is my first language, but I also speak Russian - Привет, мои Русский подписчики! - and I learned English in high school.
- What do you study? I finished my LL.B. in Dutch Law at the University in Groningen (RUG), the Netherlands. After that, I chose to study the Research Master in Law (LL.M.), and the B.A. in Philsophy of a Specific Scientific Field at the University of Groningen (RUG). Currently, I just graduated from the General LL.M. at the George Washington University Law School (GWU) and I am planning on becoming a fulltime online entrepreneur.
- Where can I buy your Supplied by Lily Stationery Line? http://suppliedbylily.com/ and it has international shipping!
- What camera and editing software do you use? Canon 70D & Canon EOS M5 and Final Cut Pro X.
- Where can I find the music you use in your videos? On my Soundcloud here: http://www.soundcloud.com/lilylikecom
- What's your upload schedule? I will post a weekly DC Diaries every Monday and a different type of Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle or Study related video every Thursday. I aim at posting at 15:00 PM Washington DC/21:00 PM Amsterdam/12:00 AM LA time.
❤ Must Watch Videos:
- My Journey of Moving to the USA: https://youtu.be/ePrTmGI65_A
- Watch all my DC Diaries: https://bit.ly/2HC3Hrb
- My Study Routine For Law School/University Exams: https://youtu.be/GOjnu7lZ68Y
- How To Plan Effectively: https://youtu.be/2lxV0QJPZ9A
- My Walk-In Closet Tour: https://youtu.be/Nrwfcfma02o
"i hate that i have to wait for other people" YES. i started university a few months back and were having our exam period now and some ocurses dont have an exam but a big group assessment and the stress it gives me is horrible.
Thank you for talking about trust issues. I also have trust issues because of a previous relationship and since then I've always felt like this was my own problem to deal with, even when someone was being shady, I felt it was my fault for not trusting that person. What you said really helped me realize that it isn't my fault. No one talks about this so thank you for opening up, it means a lot.
I feel like I have waited forever to watch your new vlog =.= I kinda cheated and watched before finishing my assigment, ahem. All good though, your vlogs are so uplifting and motivating, I find myself working much harder afterwards! We're the same age, and you're already the accomplished business woman!
I really hope the Visa situation will not last too long, you look on edge. I am 100% certain you have something wonderful to bring to this country, and they will acknowledge it in the end.
Please take care, and enjoy your time with your bf :D
Hello :) no matter what you are saying but you can speak so nice,, like clearly and peacefully.. i love it ! it is so motivating and inspiring for me,, thanx :) and good luck girl (i apologize for my mistakes;)
Your DC diaries are my favourite videos of yours. I think it could be interesting to see how you get on with your life/handling your new businesses in your future DC diaries. I have finished my studies too, so I think it could be inspiring to see you in the next chapter of your life as a grown woman
Thank you so much for talking about your past relationships I struggle with trust issues too and had manipulative boyfriends and I'm so glad that a strong women like you talked about that it makes me feel confident. I love you
Thks for opening up to us.
I also have trust issues with men because i dated two who cheated on me soo i get your feeling.
I am really happy to hear that you find a special someone because far away from home,loneliness can be heavy sometimes.. i, too,am studying far away from home soo ..
Anyway, thks for creating this Channel it is like having a support group.
Everyone is soo positive.
Big love from Canada😚☃️
Try cutting out dairy for a while and see how your skin reacts. Dairy is full of hormones which play a critical role in woman's hormonal level and thus acne. Plus, the US has plenty of dairy alternative to choose from (I especially love Kite Hill cheeses, ravioli and yogurts!). I would also look into having some food allergy testing done, as breakouts on your forehand are usually an indication of something your digestive system doesn't tolerate or that you need to reduce.
Hi Lily! I just found your channel and I think it was sent from God. I'm about to go to DC with my husband and we want to apply for the same kind of VISA you mentioned. I would really appreciate if you could share more of your experience with the moving process and how you get to know the city. Love your videos BTW
Stress may play a role with your acne. Try to do some yoga, drink plenty of water and cook more homemade foods. Takeout and foods would cause breakout. Try to eat less of that to help. I'm also an October baby too but I'm a scorpio tho. I too used been bullied since I was in first year of uni and yes, it does sucks but at the same time, I learn how not to trust anyone. It's like the same with my love life too, I was in 2 serious relationship and then dated other guys here and there. I'm now in a serious relationship with my man for almost 3 years, however, we are both have trust issues too but are trying to work things together. I wish you all the best with your relationship❤. What you said, it helped me that I am not the only one in the same boat. Keep working at your Visa, I know that you can get it!! Maybe on your future videos do a live chat here or Instagram. I love your videos!! I enjoy your talks❤😊
Hi Lily, could you maybe mention in your next video what you do with your old uni notes (handwritten ones) and workbooks. I've kept them until now, but now that I'm finished I'm kinda doubting wether to trash them or keep them. Keeping them would take up a lot of space so trashing them would be ideal. But all the work I put in to take those notes though .... What did you do with your handwritten notes and workbooks? 💞🌸
My parents and I moved from the Netherlands to Australia two years ago. After two years we're still in the process of getting our permanent residency. It's hard to see how much money my parents are investing in their business and our visa... And while at the end it's (hopefully) all worth it, the only thing you see every month is the decreasing numbers on your bank account. So it can be pretty discouraging sometimes. I just wish the world didn't have any borders sometimes and we could all live freely. Anyway, you're a hard working woman and they would be CRAZY if they didn't grand your visa ❤️ That would truly be America's loss.
You have accomplished so soooooooo much during your life already, even though we don't know each other, I truly am so PROUD of you! You have been working your ass off and it paid off. You deserve all the good things coming to you Lilia <3 You really are my inspiration!
As a follower and woman, I'm very proud of you, Lilia! It was so emotional to hear about your collab. with Sephora for their Xmas campaign! It's as you said: it's your happy moment! Enjoy it! <3 You rock, girl!
ahhhh lilia💕didn't expect to have this part of your life revealed eventhough we lowkey knew about your new love hehe but congratulations! really happy for you, you deserve a lot!! I used to think I'd be single till a certain age, but surprisingly It been almost 2 years with my Bf now... whereas in the past all my relationships before only lasted for 4 months. Awesome advice and message for those getting in relationships, takes alot of trust and communucation💗
Love your vlogs! I definitely get and understand your stress about the visa issue! I will be going through the same thing in few months after I graduate! I am excited about graduation but I think I am more stressed than being excited!
Lovely vlog as always! Love the new bed set up and thank you for opening up with us and letting us in your private life. I hope everything works out for you, business, visa and love related.... I was wondering what happened to Miss Independent magazine?? you haven't posted anything since January ??