Are there any ways to lose weight besides diet and exercise? There are many tricks that can help you lose a bit of excess weight in just 2 weeks. We’re going to share with you 15 tips that can help you get rid of excess belly fat. Most people don’t even know about these tricks!
Science proves that people burn less fat when they sleep during the day and are active at night. A group of researchers from the University of Colorado studied 14 healthy people for 6 days.
During the first 2 days, subjects slept during the night and didn’t have daytime naps. Then they changed their sleeping patterns to imitate owls’ sleeping schedules. It turned out that when people took a nap, their metabolism worsened since their biological clocks didn’t completely flip to fit their schedules.
Avoid sugary drinks 1:01
Drink green tea 1:28
Hide unhealthy foods 1:47
Brush your teeth more often 2:20
Laugh more! 2:57
Drink more water 3:36
Follow the 2.5-minute rule 4:15
Eat less but more often 4:57
Remove the bright blue light from electronic displays 5:36
Stop counting calories 6:20
Let cool air into your bedroom 6:58
Forget about daytime sleep 7:37
Once a week, break your diet deliberately 8:20
Get rid of stress 8:52
Get plenty of sleep 9:20
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
- When your sweet tooth kicks in, you’re often tempted to chug a can of soda or some fruit juice. However, if you’re determined to lose weight, this sugary addiction must stop.
- According to Dr. Margriet Westerterp-Plantenga of Maastricht University, drinking green tea may help because it’s loaded with antioxidants called catechins, which enhances its fat-burning capabilities.
- According to a study by scientists at Ohio State University, you crave unhealthy snacks more when they’re within your reach.
- Brushing doesn’t only clean your teeth! It can also help in the fight against excess weight if you brush during the day.
- Sincere laughter uses about the same amount of energy as walking since it involves different muscles, especially abdominal ones.
- The thing is, 5–30 seconds of hard exercise during a workout (for example, speeding up while riding a bike or running on a treadmill) with 4-minute breaks may increase your metabolism, and you’ll burn an extra 200 calories.
- When you eat frequently, you let your body know that there’s no need to accumulate fats. When we skip a meal, we send the opposite signal — and we tend to eat more.
- Anthropology at Kyushu University showed that bright light confuses our brain, which then stops producing melatonin. Our metabolism is tightly connected to our sleeping patterns and the amount and quality of our sleep.
- Nutritionists recommend that you stop focusing on calories and pay more attention to the quality of the products you eat since not all calories are equal.
- Сool temperatures in a room influence brown fat (a fat layer that protects the body from freezing). As a result, it splits white fat and burns chemical energy to create heat.
- Science proves that people burn less fat when they sleep during the day and are active at night.
- According to a study from Ohio State University, stress slows down our metabolism. What’s more, when we’re stressed out, we tend to eat more greasy, sweet, and salty foods.
- A healthy 8 hours of sleep (from 10 PM/11 PM to 6 AM/7 AM) contributes to great metabolism. It can also help you get rid of unwanted belly fat.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit:
Hey thanks for the wise words, I been really thinking about going into the whole losing wheight and dieting latley. Should I do keeto? Do you have any advice?
Some other people recomended me this blog https://wordp602103697.wordpress.com/blog/ but i don't know if it is legit? As you seem kind of like an expert compared to me I would like to hear your opinion.
Workouts are not exhausting. It's awesome. I go to the gym( an affordable one at that). And I just love it. I train 3 times a week. And eat whatever I want. But thank God I'm not a lover of junk food. But I love home cooked food.
We are you doing this morning and salary slip for the month of December so we can get the ball rolling on this and I will be there at the same time as the same is not be able to make it to the meeting tonight but I will be there at the same time
We need enthusiastic men and women to take part in our ITV diet show!
If you think this is something you could be interested in then click on the link below.
Im severely allergic to Lactose Soya and Shellfish and am finding it really hard to find food stuffs that are healthy to sustain my slim stature saying that i seem to be gaining and refuse to let it get worse i am 51 and really want to keep my weight down i sleep 8 hours already so think i doing ok so far but allergies like mine are really hard to find food or eat out grrrrrr
I don't drink suggary drinks or eat junk food.
Don't hide unhealthy food. Just don't buy it.
I'm not convincend about the laugher tough. Specially "laughter yoga".
I go to bed at 9pm but wake up 2/3 times during the night.
The rest of it. I already do.
I work at night and dont sleep during the day. I may get 2-3 hrs of sleep 5 days a week. I eat healthy most days and being an aerobic instructor I work out 5 days a week. Belly is still not going anywhere. What can I do?
Another great and easy way to lose weight very fast
if you are are interested just click in this link and you will get instant access to this product wich is not expensive at all
This fit body is not the result of eating expensive, pre-packaged Nutrisystem foods!
I’ll tell you the truth about how super-fit celebrities lose weight so quickly.
Click to learn 👉 https://bit.ly/2zO29Ir
Hey guys, I’m trying to lose weight and haven’t had much success. My friend said she lost 25 pounds on this program 3weekdietstack.com but I’m not sure if it will work for my body type. Has anybody tried this?? Thanks for the help.
I recently went on the Keto diet 2 months ago starting at a weight of 225 lbs. I stopped eating sweets, sugar and bread and started drinking 12 glasses of water a day as well as cutting my meal portion by half. I eat one meal a day and I've currently lost 36 lbs. The best part is I never work out or count calories.
Since I changed my diet a month ago I've lost 10 pounds and feel really good. My plan is eat healthy meals 28 or 29 days of the month and only once or twice per month eat a not so healthy meal like have a special treat going out.
I love your video and what you said is true. I went down two dresses this year, not by cutting out chocolate or little snacks I like once in a while...but by eating fresh foods. Cutting out as much process foods will help too whenever you can.