Subscribe to my Gaming Channel: https://goo.gl/PxsDeo
A countdown of the 10 most played and most popular video games in 2018. Free to play games are racking up massive player bases!
😃 SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE TOP 10s ► https://goo.gl/JcGwWb
★ Watch the "Top 10 Funniest Super Bowl Commercials of 2018 (Best Superbowl Ads 2018)" ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdb_E7OCu7I
SUBSCRIBE AND TURN ON MY POST NOTIFICATIONS TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN I POST NEW FUNNY VIDEOS!
1. Fortnite - Released 2017 (peaks around 3.4 million concurrent players)
Honorable Mention: World of Warcraft - 2004 (a dying game that peaked with over 12 million monthly subscribers in 2012... no longer releases it's monthly stats, but it's estimated to still have nearly 5 million monthly paying subscribers)
2. League of Legends - Released in 2009 (Still maintains some of the highest concurrent players worldwide... with 81 million active monthly users and still consistently the most viewed game on twitch, though threatened by the number 1 game on this list, with concurrent twitch viewership over 240,000)
3. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - 2017 (the most popular game on currently on steam. PUBG'S peak concurrent users the day I'm making this video, which is a Monday, is nearly 2.7 million)
4. Minecraft - 2009 (As of January 21st 2018 Minecraft still claims 74 million monthly active users) (mobile, console and pc)
5. Counter-Strike Global Offensive - 2012 (Currently the second most popular game on steam even during the week the game has a daily peak concurrent players base over 600,000 strong)
6. Dota 2 - 2012 (Average concurrent player count of nearly 500,000 and a peaks of nearly 800,000)
7. Hearthstone - 2013 (Hearlthstone recently broke it's concurent active player record in late 2017 and boasts over 71 million users with both a popular phone app and pc version, although Blizzard hasn't released how many are active monthly)
8. Overwatch - 2016 (around 35 million monthly active players)
9. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - 2015 (24 hour concurrent peak of over 120,000, close to it's all team peak of 132,000)
10. Grand Theft Auto V - 2013 (83,000 peak concurrent active users just on PC, with the majority of it's players on XBOX and Playstation)
CHECK OUT MY VLOG CHANNEL ► https://www.youtube.com/JakeBrowatzkeVlogs
*FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA! * (@JakeBrowatzke)
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/JakeBrowatzke
Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/JakeBrowatzke
Instagram 2 ► https://www.instagram.com/JakesTop10
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/JakeBrowatzke
Facebook 2 ► https://www.facebook.com/JakesTop10
SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT FUNNY OR CRAZY TOP 10!!
*This video was created for educational purposes and is family friendly and kid friendly, clean.
*If you believe any clips in this video were wrongfully uploaded to YouTube please email me and we will get the issue resolved ASAP. (My email can be found on my channel's "about tab" here: https://www.youtube.com/JakeBrowatzke/about
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- game news rank
And plz look at real stats not the ones that are trending. That doesn't mean that they are the most popular. Just because you think a game has a lot of players does not mean its popular. For example someone could play a game and not like it. They didnt think its fun. But you might think just because they played a game everyone likes means that person liked it. But in reality he didn't. Its not just about numbers its about how much people enjoy it.
C'mon why just WHY , ROBLOX is totally better than fortnite , get it cuz ROBLOX has many users , many developers , many groups , many catalog items and many likes , imagine if ROBLOX crossovers fortnite , it would take over cuz ROBLOX has many weapons but you can also costumize weapons too (only BC , TBC & OBC members can do that) shout out to the creator of whole entire ROBLOX world wide game David , even many youtubers played ROBLOX , I played ROBLOX for 3 years but ROBLOX takes 10 years to evolute from very old ROBLOX to 2018 ROBLOX , NOW are YOU happy now?
cuz ROBLOX is better than fortnite , imagine if ROBLOX crossover fortnite then begins , it would take over fortnite cuz In ROBLOX had many weapons to buy (you can costumize weapons but only builder club members can do that) so I did played ROBLOX for 3 years and everyone around the world wide too , even youtubers played ROBLOX too
come on why is't it just ROBLOX?? since ROBLOX has played over 5 millions of users and there so many youtubers played ROBLOX and it has many catalog items to buy and there's so many games on ROBLOX (created by David)
Honestly from being a fan of Minecraft for years I think it’s still a great yes there’s been a downfall in players because of some stupid shit they’ve added but sill it’s generally a fun game it’s just that a lot of people think it’s just a kids game but really most of the time when I meet new people they tend to be around 13 or 14+ yes there is a younger audience but lets think about it there is a younger audience for fortnite and a ton of other games so what makes it the difference with Minecraft so i say # MakeMinecraftGreatAgain
Fortnite is the best and most played game on Earth like people from China and France and Canada are playing is and PUBG IS REALLY TRASH that's why it got beat by some other game and came in 3 not 1st like fortnite did