What do your lungs look like after vaping for one month? You won't believe the results compared to the same experiment with cigarettes here https://youtu.be/HD__r66sFjk
● Want to get off of cigarettes? Get the same VAIO GO vape pen I used in this video * 15% off * Free shipping for U.S. * 1 per customer
● My Amazon Store.......https://www.amazon.com/shop/chrisnotap
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: EXPLANATION of the test ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
* same experiment smoking 30 packs of cigarettes for a month https://youtu.be/HD__r66sFjk
same experiment smoking just (1) pack of cigarettes
same experiment smoking just one single cigarette
same experiment smoking WEED for a month
* the video shines a very positive light on vaping. If you didn't get that, you skimmed through the video and didn't pay attention.
* do not take up vaping if you don't smoke.
* Scientists and experts agree it's 95% healthier than smoking. There's still that 5% of unknown. That's why you shouldn't just start vaping if you don't smoke.
* Vaping is a cessation device to get you off of smoking deadly cigarettes. If you don't smoke, don't vape. It's not for kids. Kids, don't vape!!!
* the button was held for 4-6 seconds each time
* I do not vape or smoke. I was surprised at how long the charge lasted on this device
* total of 120ml of vape juice was vaped
* it took 3 days to vape all of the liquid.
* the vapour cloud was constantly being exhaled through the exhale tube and clearly shown at 0:49
* same amount of vape "cloud" comes out of 120ml of juice no matter if it's over an hour, a day, a month, or a year. Same amount of cloud.
* I used 2 identical vape pens and used two .5 ohm coils for the whole experiment. Yes, that's right. I used the same 2 coils for the test. They worked perfectly throughout.
* neither of the coils burned out or stopped working
* the air vents on the vape pen were at max air flow.
* the average vape user vapes 60 - 120ml per month (vape company data)
* the difference between the vaping for a month video and the smoking for a month video is jaw dropping.
* the cotton was almost all white at the end. The slightly discoloured ones were caused by "spit back" of the vape liquid . This happens if the vape pen is overfilled causing tiny droplets of vape juice to be ejected from the pen. Other than that, the cotton was virtually clear.
* water condensation did accumulate in the dome over the 3 days. You breathe just as much moisture when you take a shower.
* quitting smoking altogether is the best option. Second best option is to vape.
* my opinion after doing the 2 unscientific experiments with smoking and vaping are....."no wonder so many people die from smoking!"
* Note about why I promote vape pen in the description. With it being healthier than smoking, I encourage people to visit the vape site to make it simple for anyone wanting to make the change from cigarettes to vape. I'm possibly saving a life, and secondly, it helps support my channel. If you think I'm just promoting a product, then click away to another video.
* To all parents and adults. Do your part to give kids a healthy life and prevent youngsters from taking up these bad habits. Never let kids see you smoke, vape or have a joint. Remember, out of sight, out of mind
I used Royalty Free Music ! ........https://www.bensound.com
If you're thinking of quitting and you want to give vaping a try, get the same vape pen I used in this video for 15% off, plus free shipping, here https://www.vaporfi.com/chrisnotap But remember kids, if you don't smoke, don't vape! Here's the same experiment with WEED for a month!! https://youtu.be/D1U4tkxIfG4 And the same experiment SMOKING for a month! https://youtu.be/HD__r66sFjk
A bit biased when a vaping company supply the pen and flavour bottles. Cotton wool hardly is a good substitute for a person. I have seen independant reports on the bbc news and over the net where they say it's no better than cigarettes. Just another gimmick!
The most simple example of cancer that can be very dangerous to say that vitamin B12 smokers have been found to accelerate lung cancer smokers even react to the vitamin you can enter the European people are smart people do not get involved in such things, trust me. quit smoking
I quit smoking 3 years ago and vaping helped me kick the habit. 3 times I tried a cigarette at different times after quitting. Most God awful taste. Threw away 3 packs of cigarettes. Decreasing my nicotine now in my juice.
I stoped smoking September 5. Bought a vaper so I could get rid from the USE (I started smoking when I was 15, I'm now 33, it's 18 years smoking only red marlboro). Vaped for a week and since then, I haven't neither smoked OR vaped. I think the vaper helped in a big part as a transition between smoking and completelly stoping it.
My best friend stopped cigarettes & went to the vape pen. Now she's having seizures non-stop, just got discharged from the hospital because she's been jerking so badly that she can't even walk, and she may have to have brain surgery. But she STILL won't stop vaping! These needs banned!
I tried vaping to quit smoking and always came back to smoking. This past time I just decided to quit smoking cold Turkey. So far I'm at 3 weeks without any sort of nicotine or tobacco, "longest I have gone in 8 years". What has worked for me is when ever I really crave a cigarette I put a toothpick in my mouth and take deep breaths like I'm smoking and as crazy as it sounds it has been the best thing I have done to conquer the cravings and the want to smoke.
Chris that was the best video about smoking/vaping I have ever seen. You need to do this demo throughout the U.S. for smokers. Poeple who are actually trying to quit smoking, struggling, and just keep going back and forth. My parents have been smoking for over 40 years, and they think vaping is worse than smoking because they (my dad) things aluminum will cause Alzheimers. My mom has now upgraded to mini cigars, "but she doesn't inhale." I got them vaporizers a few years back, and they went right back to smoking thinking the vapes were more expensive. Boy were they wrong.
I stopped with gum. This was just to close to the act of smoking, I just wanted Nicotine out and gone as all the time you want it there is always a chance of relapsing. Mind you the thought of smoking real cigs now makes me feel like chucking up...so vaping if u can stop is better as gum just messes up your jaw and teeth.
It’s actually a little inaccurate because your lungs are moisturized so it’s not as severe as you make it out to be, not saying vaping is good, but it’s not that bad because your lungs have moisture so your lungs don’t turn black that fast, it’ll take years to do that
Ok wow. I vape and I thought you were going to do this video wrong. Turns out I was wrong. Good job of doing this the correct way. I used to smoke for years and I agree this is a better alternative. but if you don't smoke don't vape. Great video man and mad respects. Smoking anything is bad for you. Just this is just better for you over smoking and not smoking/vaping is the best way.
Not the greatest experiment, nothing replicates exhalation in this video. They fill the virtual lungs but never blow out the vapor like a person would. Not that vaping is harmless, but try this with cigarette smoke and the cotton will all be fully stained and gross.
Lol good try and I commend you for it. However, you didnt really let the lung exhale before you ripped another cloud into it. When you vape, you fully exhale before taking another puff. Also because you used cotton and a glass container, of course its going to soak up all the moisture, its cotton. Now I dont know about you but my lungs aren't made of cotton. 😅 lol like I said, good on you for the experiment, and taking the time to try to inform and educate. I just dont think its all that accurate.
Peace and Metal,
60ml to 120ml per month is way off lol there's so many powerful vapes today that honestly 120ml is a weekly amount for an average vaper easily in my opinion but hey that's just my thoughts as i know former smokers can easily vape 120ml per week no problems even non smokers as 60ml to 120ml is nothing for sub ohm tanks or drippers etc 👍
Very good job with the experiment. Only thing I see wrong is our lungs and throat are already moist so the extra condensation wouldn't do much of anything. So as far as I can tell it's 100% better then actual cigarettes. The extra condensation could also be accountable for the direct sunlight. I would be willing to bet if inside a dark dry environment it would be even less moist.
Thank you! Nothing but air is supposed to go in our lungs. I still think vaping is gross too. Look at all that oil in the "lungs". I'm a smoker, regrettably, and I would rather quit this filthy habit than start vaping.
What happens to you when you inhale steam from the shower ? Or a sana here lies a fault in your experience are lungs are not made of cotton they are more of a mucus membrane and the absorb water and what not and put it into power blood also a real lungs exhala
... vaping CBD give you a lot of chances to quit smoking cigarettes and keep away nicotine.
my own experience is that I quietly stop totally cigarettes without any dramatic "dukha"
We have to provide a trusted source for gaining hermetically frivolity enhanced so we could
change the subject vertically for there is only progress morally.
What is above you is inside thou .