Here's what happens after vaping for a month. Healthier than smokes!
Same experiment SMOKING a month https://youtu.be/HD__r66sFjk
Same experiment WEED for a month https://youtu.be/D1U4tkxIfG4
● Want to get off of cigarettes? Get the same VAIO GO vape pen I used in this video * 15% off * Free shipping for U.S. * 1 per customer
● My Amazon Store.......https://www.amazon.com/shop/chrisnotap
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: EXPLANATION of the test ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
* same experiment how bad SMOKING 30 packs of Cigarettes for a month is https://youtu.be/HD__r66sFjk
same experiment how bad it is SMOKING 1 pack of Cigarettes
same experiment how bad SMOKING only one Cigarette is
same experiment how bad smoking WEED for a month is
* the video shines a very positive light on vaping. If you didn't get that, you skimmed through the video and didn't pay attention.
* do not take up vaping if you don't smoke. Vaping is not for kids.
* Scientists and experts agree it's 95% healthier than smoking. There's still that 5% of unknown. That's why you shouldn't just start vaping if you don't smoke.
* Vaping is a cessation device to get you off of smoking deadly cigarettes. If you don't smoke, don't vape. It's not for kids. Kids, don't vape!!!
* the button was held for 4-6 seconds each time
* I personally do not vape or smoke.
* total of 120ml of vape juice was vaped
* it took 3 days to vape all of the liquid.
* the vapour cloud was constantly being exhaled through the exhale tube and clearly shown at 0:49
* the same amount of vape "cloud" comes out of 120ml of juice no matter if it's over an hour, a day, a month, or a year. Same amount of cloud.
* I used 2 identical vape pens and used two .5 ohm coils for the whole experiment. Yes, that's right. I used the same 2 coils for the test. They worked perfectly throughout.
* neither of the coils burned out or stopped working
* the tank was never allowed to go low or dry. The cotton was never allowed to burn.
* I never let the chamber go dry
* the air vents on the vape pen were at max air flow.
* the average vape user vapes 60 - 120ml per month (vape company data)
* the difference between the vaping for a month video and the smoking for a month video is jaw dropping.
* the cotton was almost all white at the end. The slightly discoloured ones were caused by "spit back" of the vape liquid . This happens if the vape pen is overfilled causing tiny droplets of vape juice to be ejected from the pen. Other than that, the cotton was virtually clear.
* water condensation did accumulate in the dome over the 3 days. You breathe just as much moisture when you take a shower.
* quitting smoking altogether is the best option. Second best option is to vape.
* my opinion after doing the 2 unscientific experiments with smoking and vaping are....."no wonder so many people die from smoking!"
* Note about why I promote vape pen in the description. With it being healthier than smoking, I encourage people to visit the vape site to make it simple for anyone wanting to make the change from cigarettes to vape. I'm possibly saving a life, and secondly, it helps support my channel. If you think I'm just promoting a product, then just click away to another video.
* To all the parents and adults: Do your part to give kids a healthy life. Do your part and prevent youngsters from taking up these bad habits. Never let kids see you smoke, vape or have a joint. Out of sight, out of mind. The more they see an adult do it, the more they think it's ok.
I used Royalty Free Music ! ........https://www.bensound.com
If you're really serious about getting off cigarettes and give vaping a try, get the same vape pen I used in this video for 15% off, plus free shipping, here https://www.vaporfi.com/chrisnotap But remember kids, vaping is not for kids, it's for adults trying to quit smoking. Here's the same experiment showing how bad WEED is! https://youtu.be/D1U4tkxIfG4 And the same experiment showing how bad SMOKING is! https://youtu.be/HD__r66sFjk
+Kevin P nuh uh, look at his other video, WEED is bad man!
But seriously. This guy is an idiot, and this experiment has so many flaws it's offensive that he calls it an experiment.
Okay, maybe it is an experiment. One designed by a 2nd grader.
I personally don't smoke anything. But to cover all your bases you should do another video to see the results of smoking with a pipe and cigar as that doesn't use paper. I have a sneaking suspicion that the tar might be a producted of the paper and not the tobacco.
Dead Matter News commented, suggesting that, rather than vaping, kids should spend their money on a good meal, buying hobbies or joining social events, but how else are you supposed to peacock yourself up & down the strip? Sure, contemporary mumble rap, drowned out by a window-shattering bass subwoofer gets the ladies attention, but when they turn their heads to find where that erotic, hypnotic noise is coming from, only to see those huge gusts of white smoke pouring from the window like a dumpster fire, that's what REALLY gets their juices flowing? That IS the good meal! That IS the hobby! That IS the social event! THAT is the extent of their slave-to-trendz, sheep-flock mentality! Am I right???
Healthier? Perhaps on the level of what it does to your lungs, for sure, but what about your blood & heart? You're absorbing many toxic chemicals that, regardless of it's comparison to cigarettes, is in no way justifiable in it's use. An addict will defend whatever they're addicted to, so to them, there's no argument to be made.
The difference is when you actually vape for a month your body has time to evaporate the condensation and the fact that we don't vape a months worth in 30 mins meaning we probably wouldnt even have the condensation in our lungs smh 🙄
Theres a study over 3.5 years with people that don't smoke (and never smoked) but vape, the end of story is that there where no evidence of negative effects on the lungs etc.
You could have stated that.
The second thing is, that for example glycerin (1 of the things in liquids) is in 90% of all medicinal products besides vaping....
Niemand vaped auf fiese art weil so gut wie jeder weis das die coils nicht auf dauerfeuer ausgelegt sind ,und arterien sind auch nicht aus silikon sodass sich solche ablagerungrn bilden ...noch dazu hat ein menschlicher körper sich in der zeit in der man diese menge liquid gedampft hat schon eknen nicht unerhrblichen anteil davon längst aus dem organismus wiedrr hersus befördert ...sone tests sind einfach fürn ARm...
This is the supidest thing I've seen in awhile, and I clicked it knowing it would be this way. Alright, I'm gonna start off with saying that if anyone goes through 120ml of juice in a month on an all-in-one system that is impressive, shout out to iron lungs if you exist. It's not scientific, but I really hope he changed the coil at least two or three times. If anyone vapes on one coil for a month when they go through a 120ml of juice that is just insane, and yes their lungs would be fucked. Burnt coils are the scum of the universe. What I mean is I vape quite a bit on a similar system and I go through a 30ml per month, about. Hey, ya'll comment if you're iron lungs and vape a 120ml on that shit. One, or maybe a few coils. Are you that savage?
it’s rlly not as bad as cigarettes but you should let her know the dangers and maybe search up activities that u can do with her that will push her to quitting. like alcoholics knits or go for runs to keep themselves from drinking.
I really hate these tests. Our lungs aren’t made out of cotton buds. I’m not a scientist and haven’t done any research but it seems extremely inaccurate to try and scare people.
Also, one month of smoking vs the amount of smoke inhaled within a month is completely different. It’s like trying to showcase what a month of drinking does to your body by drinking that amount all in one day lol.
Just my thoughts.
Before 17 month i was smoking 22 cigarrets per day,and i was not imagine to quit!!!!!!Today its change everything thanks to the vapo 17 monts without cigarret.and off course i can save money for other things in my life.(sorry for my english)!!!!
Love you all.have a nice time.!!!!
I appreciate this comparison but I just gotta say, if you’re going through any where NEAR 60mls of liquid in a month, let alone 120mls you’re an absolute animal on the vape, 60mls is designed to last for MONTHS. I have never met someone who can go through that much liquid in a month
I think this is a good experiment, but the machine what u use its same powerfull to inhale than we lungs or its most powerfull, the coils of the vape broke if the inhale power are very high, the coil cannot receive the necesary liquid to recharge the cotton for not burn the coil, can you explain this question in another video or in the comments? im a vaper user almost a last year, and i support it but i have this doubt by the process or method to practice this experiment.
sorry for mi grammar fails, if i have, im a spanish vaper and we need help to quit the vape for the TPD. the goverment try to destroy the possibility to vape here. And if you can explain me this theme, we have more weapons to defend the best way to stop the smoking. VAPE FOR LIFE NOT FOR DIE.